The ecm4u scripting module fills the gaps in Alfresco's standard scripting capabilities and adds many new features that are always needed, such as:
- support of universal path notations
- creation of folders and sub-folders in one procedure
- creation of documents in any folder depth in one procedure
- sending of audit events from scripts
- usage of type-, property- and aspect names as constants in scripts
- execution of scripts out of scripts, also with extended permissions
- usage of counters in order to generate unique numbers
- creation and extraction of ZIP-archives in scripts
- logging in scripts in any categories and on all levels DEBUG, ERROR, INFO, WARN,...
- modifications of log-levels in scripts during runtime without rebooting
- reading and writing of CSV-files
- writing of log-files after a transaction
- creation of asynchronously executed actions
- reading and writing of Java property files
- filtering of behaviour executions
- Faster development
The license allows installation on a production Alfresco repository with up to 2,000 registered users, a standby, test and development system.
Maintenance and Support
The purchase price includes one year of software maintenance (updates) and support on the module via ecm4u support. After one year, 20% of the list price per year will be charged.
If you would like to test the module: Please do not hesitate to contact us!